Search

Monday 9 April 2018

INTERVIEW with VOKULS



VOKULZ formerly known as DOUBLE K on a short interview with VITE MAGAZINE.
Questions have been asked about the sudden disappearance of real HIP-HOP music in the city of Port Harcourt and the dudes that were behind the MIC who were responsible for giving the HIP-HOP Raps,
In this short interview with one of Port Harcourt finest rapper formerly known as DOUBLE K has disclosed to us about his re branding and sudden absence on the scene in Port Harcourt and Nigeria music.
Q. Your fans here in Port Harcourt has been asking were you have been for some times now?
A.  Well as you know I took a break from music for a bit and took a course in Ghana where I've been for the past 2yrs.
Q. So what are you actually working on presently?
A. I'm currently working on an E.P titled 'Cause and Effect' dropping later this year.
Q. Your fans keeps asking where is Double K?
A.  I'm still based in port Harcourt for now but I shuttle between states every now and then.
Q. So finally what should your fans and well-wishers expect from you soon.
A. Well my fans should expect that regular fire that comes with my vibe, only this time it's infused with a lot of Dancehall because we plan on taking over the clubs..
Q. Why the change of name?
A.  It's more like a Rebrand... Plus I encountered an issue in Lagos where I was billed to perform in a show which had an Artiste with the same name and I couldn't come on stage because he performed before me, Plus Google references makes it a task to search for Double K.


Thank for hanging out with us….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and Share